Philadelphia, PA. – Frosted Security Film (Hanita 12 Mil) was applied to all interior offices of a government health office in Philadelphia, PA. to ensure privacy and security for occupants. Frosted Security films are thicker and designed to stop glass from shattering when struck by blunt objects.
The matte finish allows the offices to remain private so in the event an intruder came into the facility, the occupants can lock down, and they would not be visible in their glass offices. Frosted Security Films are a great choice for office environments because they allow privacy but can transmit a great deal of light. When choosing interior privacy films consider the following;
- Are films being added for distraction, to meet local codes?
- Is total privacy needed?
- If distraction bands / blocks are all that is needed, do we want frosted or opaque applications?
- Can company logo’s, plotted in film be used for privacy distraction, potentially for suite entrance.
- Is security a factor for interior offices?
Consider all these factors when designing interior office spaces and contact XLNT Tint of Mid Atlantic for more information at 410-257-5511.
XLNT Tint Window Tinting of Owings, MD has provided installation of window tinting for homes and commercial buildings throughout the Washington, DC metropolitan area for more than 20 years.
Our window tint film is attractive, durable and energy efficient, reflecting solar energy heat in summer and keeping in heat in the winter.
Glass window film also reduces glare, blocks 99% of ultraviolet rays, increases privacy and provides added security against break-in, vandalism and graffiti.
Learn More About XLNT Tint:
- Residential window tinting – Colors and shades to fit every home – and budget
- Commercial window tinting – Cut energy costs while boosting security and privacy
- Custom window tinting – hundreds of decorative film prints, patterns and transparencies
Our company is fully insured and is one of only a few licensed glass tinting contractors in the DC area. Please ask to see our references.
Call XLNT Tint today at 410-257-5511, or browse the website for more information about our products and services. www.xlnttintwindowtinting.com